Miracle . Welcome to parenthood

My little one was born when i was 38weeks and 3days that was on 7 sept ~ Trust me i did not know i was having contractions waited for half an hour before rushing to the hosp. To know that i was 3cm dilated alr ~ got epidural and yes my little one came out in the morning. It has been 2weeks ish since my little one is out!!! It has been a miracle !!!! My little one lucky me she is a easy baby to take care (the worst have yet to come) but still I appreciate my little one behaving. 2 weeks in parenthood omg i love it 😭❤️

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratzz! I dint know i was having contraction too. I had minimal bleeding first then contraction at night. Wen to hosp wee hours as it get intense but was told can go back and wait two more days after 2cm dilation check. But end up heading back in before noon due to contraction 5min apart. My baby is also an easy baby! And i love the journey to even though they say shes clinging to me. But ilove it. But on her growth spurt or sleep regression it was harsh but i know others had it harder then me. All the best! May the faith be with u

Read more

Congrats! U r really lucky. I also didnt know i was having contraction during my first baby. All i had was horrible tail bone pain and i was alr 4cm when i got to hosp. LOL. And to think i told my husband im ok but he wasnt ok coz he scared i give birth on his car ahahah

VIP Member

Congrats! Having an easy first baby makes the parenthood journey so much easier to learn and walk through. So much less stress too, isn’t it? All the best in this journey! 🥳👏🏼💪🏼

Congratulations......... You are very lucky.