How can I manage or bring back my child's sweet side.because i am currently working as a Nanny/yaya 100 miles away from my child...I'm a singlemom so I have to provide everything for him.I have seen a lot of changes each time I come home to see him..when his told to wash up before going to sleep he will not follow.if he doesn't want to go to school he will not go..it makes me feel so guilty,though,I have to do this for him.please help me.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I can feel for you, but please do not be sad and pull yourself up. This may be your child's way of showing his displeasure of you not being around. He must be missing you and he doesn't know how to express it. I think talk toyour child if there is no other option of taking him with you. Let him know that you are dealing with hard times and you need his support. Make him party to your life to what you are going through. Yes, do not burden his innocent mind with details that may upset him but let him know that you also miss him the same way he does, and there are times when you long to meet him and cry. Let him know that you both are on the same page. Seek his help. Tell him that you want him to help her in passing these hard days and help in bringing good times. If you both will work together, times will be good. Tell him if he will be happy and listen to mumma and study well, you can concentrate on your work well and may be you both can be together.

Magbasa pa