Leg cramps

How do i ease my leg cramps? Been getting leg cramps very often eventhou my babybump is small. Sometimes when i was sleeping, the attack came and it was so hurting that I couldn’t move. Is there any place tht i cn do massage at a cheap rate? ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had similar experience too. rmbred i was sleeping then the cramp came out of nowhere, crying to my partner, in pain and shocked 😂 all i did was exercise calf/legs before sleeping, elevate legs while sleeping, eat lots of potassium rich food, stay hydrate and wear socks!!!! my friend recommended me to wear socks bc we're more prone to 'masuk angin' 🤔i didnt go for abt massage. only did all that and really the cramps reduced, tho theres on and off sometimes hehe wat to do pregnancy mah

Read more
4y ago

i feel you 😂😂just dont but walk alot to stretch

It happened to me too, kept having painful leg cramps in the middle of the night. You might want to try to use compression stockings. It might help reduce the frequency n pain.

4y ago

Thankyou for the suggestion sis!!❤️

VIP Member

do some leg stretches before you go to sleep or after you just wake up, drink more water, wear socks and dont let your leg be too cold. it helps me.

4y ago

Thankyou for the advice!❤️❤️

Super Mum

Drink more water. Eat more magnesium rich foods eg whole grain, nuts, beans. Do calf stretching exercises before bedtime

Do some leg stretches. Can also try sleeping with legs slightly elevated.

TapFluencer

me too 🙁 do try propping up your feet on pillows

4y ago

I hope you feel better soon too !! ❤️❤️