Helper taking care of LO

Hello Mummies, anyone get a helper to look after LO when you are working? May I know how is the helper's schedule like? How does your helper manage house chores and taking care of LO at the same time?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Helper take care of baby is priority. When baby is sleeping she will wash bottles pump parts or light housework. If baby is fussy n no one else at home she will just look after baby. Other housework only do when there is people at home to look after baby or do on weekends. Not required to cook. Phone wise I don't limit but I told her cannot be on earphone or talking on the phone when taking care of baby. So far she only uses her phone at night after baby sleeps or during her rest time

Read more

Priority is LO, when LO is sleeping she does washing of bottles or anything necessary for baby. Household chores or others can do only when she has extra time or I am looking after LO. Phone usage i tell her no limits, she is smart enough to use it only during her rest time and night. My helper naps in the afternoon too as i understand that it is exhausting to take care of baby. I didnt want her to overwork and get sick :)

Read more

I ask my helper to do other house work when baby is sleeping. Mopping and dusting is every morning before baby wakes. Usually she will also iron and fold clothes before baby wakes. No cooking require for her too, she also dono how to cook. Lol..

VIP Member

I’m not working but I’m schooling. I leave house at 9 and will only be back at 6. In the day, she will bathe my lo. Feed her milk 3 hourly. She needs to cook dinner, house chores while my lo is sleeping.

4y ago

ok thanks mummy...

Hi, For me taking care of the LO takes priroty on all. The rest of the chores (cooking, cleaning etc.) can be done when LO is playing or sleeping

4y ago

How about usage of phone? Please share!

VIP Member

Looking after your lo should take top priority. The rest like cooking, housework etc she does them when your lo is sleeping or playing(:

Super Mum

Helper only take care of LO. Baby clothes she also wash

How about usage of phone? Please share!

Super Mum

U set e rules (comp policies) n JD