5 Replies

I think keeping him or her from being friends with these kids might only make them more appealing. First, I would explain to my kid that no one is perfect. But, that they should strive to always be well-behaved. I'll point out what qualities of these said friends shouldn't be mimicked. Be firm and set limits. But also listen to your child. Ask them why they are friends with these kids. Perhaps, there are admirable qualities in them that parents fail to see by boxing them into the "naughty" category. Kids need love and attention. Mostly, they need guidance. Sometimes, all it takes for "naughty" kids to change is having good friends around them and elders who believe in them. Teach your kid how to be a positive influence on them instead of the other way around.

Keep an eye on your child. Remember, you can't just impose on him that he shouldn't be friends with these naughty kids. It will keep him wondering why and might lead to curiosity. The least you can do is to guard your own child's behavior that he doesn't adapt the behavior of the other kids. I believe that when a child has a strong foundation at home, he can't be easily swayed by other people's behavior.

i dont think there is nothing wrong in kids being naughty. there is a difference between naughty and ill-mannered, so if you mean just naughty, there is nothing to worry about. however, if you feel these kids create trouble, then speak to your child and tell him that can be friends with them, but should not participate in anything that could trouble or offend anyone.

It really depends on how troublesome these kids are -- if they are just loud and playful, I'd let it be and monitor my child, stepping in if I think there's something he shouldn't do. But if the kids are really naughty (getting into fights, bullying), I wouldn't have any qualms from forbidding my child from being friends with them.

You cannot do much except if he child's behaviour is drastically changing for the bad, you can tell the teacher that you think the kids that he is spending time in school are way naughty and he is picking things from them and you would like her to make him sit with the kids so that he makes new friends.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles