How do ur cope with your young child/children if you need to settle personal stuffs? Eg: facial, massage No in laws, no parents, no friends to entrust and while husband is not available or he cant take care of the kids? I will be taking up part time studies(weekday nights) and wonder how should i settle with my 2 young kids.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If no in laws, no parents, no friends to entrust and husband not available or he can't take care of kids.. Get a maid aka helper or a nanny?? If not it will DEFINATELY be hard for u to settle your 2 young kids.. AND pls, NEVER EVER leave them alone at home.. (May I ask when ur part time studies gonna start? Every night or?? Wat time to Wat time?? For how long?) I might be able to help out, if u stay ard my area..?? Depending on situation :)

Read more
VIP Member

I bascially skipped my facial and massages. For studies, if you are able to get your husband to help, get him to settle the nights while u go for studies.

7y ago

I did manage to get a course which I can bring my newborn (2mo) along! Other then that, massages and facial were never in my List even I have mil around as she wont be able to handle without me around

I stopped facial n massage