How would you feel if you were in my shoes? 5y.o. : Mommy, I'm happy a bit when Daddy is not here. Me: Why? 5yo: Because we do fun stuff like horsey2x and when he's not here I am sad. Because you are always working, you cannot do horsey2x because you are taking care of shoti. That's why I love Daddy. Me: *heartbroken* You will see him naman in a few days. To them, Daddy is a champion and that's fine. I'm happy that he gets to have an impact on the kids even when he is busy too. The conversation just saddened me because it is my reality--always working despite being in their midst. I realized that I am being distant from my kids because of my job. But this is the path I chose. E di panindigan. Good night mommies. I need to have my sleep before my one-month-old wakes up for another round of breastfeeding while hoping my 2yo does not have a sleep scare tonight and both him & his sister (the 5yo) will have a good night's rest while being sick with cough and colds.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I would say bawi ka lang sa kids mo kapag medyo malaki laki na newborn mo kasi mahirap talaga hatiin ang oras mo, just make sure kapag linapitan ka ng anak mo like may itatanong make sure you answer please don't ignore them

Mommy just note that you and your husband are 1. So be happy if your child always looks for his daddy or masaya si bunso kapag sya ang kasama. Para sa akin lang naman hehe.