from Mommy Julie's FB post

Dear Daddy, I will be coming out very soon. Are you excited? I hope you are because I am very much excited to see you and mommy. Daddy can I tell you something? I know it's a secret between mom and I but I just have a feeling that I should share it with you daddy. I am sure mommy will take care of me as that what she always tells me whenever we take a bath and before we go to bed. She always say that she loves me and that she'll do her best to be the best mommy for me. Daddy, I am afraid that she'll forgets to take care of herself when I arrive. Can you please do me a favor daddy? Can you please take care of mommy while she is taking care of me? I know she'll breast feed me anytime I needed it. Daddy can you please make sure that she'll also eats on time? That she will not miss a meal? I know I need to eat a lot for me to grow and be healthy but mommy needs to be healthy as well after giving birth to me. She needs to gain her strength after a very tiring day of getting me out of that watery cave. Daddy I know mommy will make sure I always have a good sleep that she'll forget that she needs it too. Daddy when that time comes can you please take over and let mommy take a complete rest? I promise not to give you a hard time. ? Daddy mommy needs me. She needs to be by my side all the time. She's still recovering and adjusting after 9 months of having me in her womb. She might cry a LOT! When that time comes can you please be patient and give mommy a hug. She will need nothing but your love and patience. Daddy, thank you in advance. Mommy will go through a very hard job (and that's delivering me). It's not easy daddy. Please take care of her. Promise me please daddy. I know mommy won't ask you these things because she believes that it's her duty. But she needs to be taken care of too. If you will treat her well, I am sure she will be the best mommy and I will be the most happy baby in the world! ? Until I arrive daddy. See you soon! Love, Baby ❤

40 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Super thankful ako kay papa God na binigyan nya ako ng hubby na nagbibigay sakin ng unconditional love. (Di ko kasi naexperience sa sarili kong pamilya😔) Sobrang swerte ko kahit mag bf/gf pa lang kami maalaga na sya lalo na nung makasal kmi at higit pa nung nabuntis ako. Kaya di ako nagwoworry pag nanganak na ko. Napakaswerte ni baby sa daddy nya, syempre sa mommy din hehe. All thanks to God❤️

Magbasa pa

My BF love us so much,Sobrang excited ang BF ko sa pagdating ng Little Girl namin, He promised to take care of us and to be the best father and husband. Sa sobrang excited nya nakapag plan na sya for next 15yrs pra sa future ng family namin. Little Girl see you our precious one ❤

I sent this message to my husband , sobrang natouch din ako sa reply ni hubby. Nakakataba ng puso especially when you hear these words from your partner. ❤❤❤

Post reply image
4y ago

Sana all. 😔

This isn't the first time that I've read this perooo grabe talaga, it strikes straight to my heart. ♥️♥️♥️ Sobrang touching and nakakaiyak. 😭♥️🤰🤱

Naiyak ako at naiinggit kasi magiging single parent ako at wla akong pwdng mpag sendan nyan 😢. But can I share it? Thanks

naiinggit ako. malayo kasi ang daddy. 5 months na si baby pero di pa sila ngkita. sa video lang at picture

You made me cry baby😭 but love your message coz it's true. Godbless❤️

VIP Member

Naalala ko yung sa Anmum pero ito naman version for dad ♡♡♡

Teary-eyed knowing that my baby, won’t have a daddy.

Naiyak ako... Thank you baby ko. God bless us all. 🙏😊