16 Replies

I won't like it. He plays during weekend? Weekend is the only time for whole family to bond together so he should know better than to play every week. Once a month me time ok. But every week no!! Men needs to be trained. I will convey to him my unhappiness and tell him he should focus on the family and bonding activities with the baby during weekend. Men always want their me time, come on if want me time then don't get married or have kids. Just engage a maid to run their house for them. Sorry but I really feel many men are selfish and if we let them continue their ways they will never learn. My husband used to like going out at night too, go find his friends lah or go mustafa or if I ask him to buy something he will go out only at night to buy and then have supper with his friends. He did that even during my confinement when I needed him to help me up to pump milk Coz I had a c sect very painful. I told him off. They need to learn they need to make sacrifices if they wanna have kids.

VIP Member

Have you had a good talk with your husband? Maybe tell him exactly how you feel. We mustn't forget that our husbands (and of coz we women) need to relax, have some me time with their friends etc but of coz they shouldnt neglect their family. Good luck!(:

VIP Member

If u are not free, who look after the baby? If it’s him, ur turn to tell him, u go mahjong, movie and come back later. Sometimes they need to feel and experience the same than they will understand.

Personally, I would prefer if he let me know in advance so that i can plan ahead. Once a week or 2 sounds ok to me, as having some 'me-time' to do fav activity is a way to destress.

I think ur husband need some time on his own. Maybe both you and your husband can discuss to schedule which day he goes to play mahjong and which day he spends time with you.

I will try to encourage him to quit for now. Not only to bond as family, to help out at home, but it's not a good influence for the kids. As mj is gambling.

TapFluencer

Have a talk with him. Each one gets time out to rest. If he plays mahjong, then he needs to take care of baby while you have your time off. Fair is fair.

Chat with him.. is it because he needed some time out?? If yes, can suggest someone to take care of ur LO then both of u go out and have fun together

Have a good talk with him...But if this is only past time, and he's just doing it for fun not with big money, I think is still OK

If he has his me time, I would like to have mine too. I will request for a day to go out with my girl friends

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles