How do you manage your diet during third trimester?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There's no need to binge on food. Just follow your current diet, making sure it meets the daily requirements for pregnant women - - Rice and alternatives (including 3 servings from whole grains): 6 to 7 servings - Fruits: 2 servings - Vegetables: 3 servings - Meat and alternatives: 2.5 servings - Milk and alternatives: 1 servings You don't need to count your calories. As long as you're making mostly healthy choices and don't feel hungry, it's fine. You'll need the calories for breastfeeding later on anyway. http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/PregnancyDuringDiet.aspx

Read more

For me, I just take more vegetables and fruits. I try to reduce salty food, preserved food, canned/processed food. After I hit 36 weeks, I drink 2 coconuts weekly and it is believed that will help to deliver a clean baby.

several meals and small portion helps easier digestion. Taking vegetables, fruits and proteins also helps. Try to avoid whatever was forbidden from the beginning like canned food, caffeine and Coca. limit sugar intake.

Eat small portions now and then (especially proteins and calcium) .. Having 2-3 different fruits.. Having 2 different veggies.. 3 different snack and 8-10 glasses of water daily

saya trpaksa mngurangkn mkn saya,sbb berat bdn cpt naik..stiap x appointmen berat bdn naik 2-3kg..so saya plk kena byk kn mnum air putih dn less mkn..🙄🙄

3y ago

Sama dgn saya.. berat sy cepat naik, mngkin sbb sy sikit2 nak mengunyah jerr walaupun mkn sikit2😅😅

I won't say on controlling my diet as during third trim i won't be able to eat much alr due to baby is being big inside

I eat alot too, and adding much more variety of nutritious food options, fish, veg, toufu and fruits

I learnt eating a lot makes your baby obese... How true is that because I also eat a lot?

VIP Member

I didn't eat much during my third trim as i was feeling very uncomfortable most of the time

5y ago

I eat a lot at my 3rd trimester

Contact Dietcare by Swati Chadha on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Dietexpert7

Read more