Fast food in third trimester

Dear moms and mom to be, how often do you indulge in fast food during third trimester? Do you still watch your weight in the last trimester?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mood is very impt lol so i still gave in to my cravings and eat fast food. but moderately . probably abt 2 times per week. weight wise I listened to my gynae, initially i gain quite fast so gynae ask me to reduce eating too much. then my weight didnt catch up in 3rd trim so I was advised to eat more. key for me is, stay happy and listen to gynae haha

Read more

Very often (thanks to cravings) and encouraged by gynae (to increase baby’s weight). I didnt watch my weight thru out, gained 17KG. Took 8 months to shed it off 😂. As long as no GD, gynae never raise issue on weight, baby and mommy healthy, don’t bother too much about the weight and enjoy your last lap! 😉

Read more

As much as i wanted to cut, there is no way i can. It gets heavier for me. Depend on ur pregnancy. As for me, i will still eat but with moderations. Try to avoid if ur weight is getting heavier.

Honestly, ive been eating more junks and fast food than healthy food till now third trim 😣😣 since i have yet to gain much weight, its not a concern for me.

TapFluencer

i never actually kept track but I do try to check on my weight every now and then to ensure i dont balloon out of control

Er.. Once a week? Haha. Probably too often than recommended 😂

haha didn't really watch my weight towards the end..

I listened to my cravings moderately

still eat occasionally