How did you announce pregnancy to husband?

How did you surprise announce a pregnancy to your husband? What about the people around you like your friends, boss, colleagues or other family members.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I have seen so many videos of wives surprising their husbands but in my case I can't keep any secrets from him 😁 I was always lethargic and sleepy during my first 2 weeks. We checked the symptoms and pregnancy was one on the list. So on the exact menses due date, I told him may be we should try the pregnancy test. And he was waiting outside the toilet anxiously. So technically we both got to know together 😀 My parents are overseas with a 2.5 hrs time zone difference. Called them up from sleep and shared the news. My MIL was away in market and she don't use hp. We shared the news as soon as she came. Called my FIL who was away for work to drop by when he can. Shared with him only when he was home. Shared the news the close relatives who visits us almost every other week when I was about 2 months. Thought of holding it till 3 months but it was difficult as we meet very frequently. The rest relatives my mom called on phone and informed when I was close to 3 months 😊

Read more