Describe Mother In Law

How do you describe your mother in law? Please share here ?

123 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Annoying, bitchy, hiao, gey kiang, haolian, unreasonable, loves to comment about everything and anything, nothing good or constructive comes out from her mouth.

2y ago

Omg, wait till you become mil to someone in the future. The words you used is also reflecting on what kind of people you are.

VIP Member

Every WOMAN'S dream is to get A MOTHER AS THEIR MOTHER IN LAW... Onli 1 in a million woman get tat KINDA LUCK after their marriage life... as for me my MOM IN LAW (THE ORIGINAL HEAD OF SATAN)

Overly enthusiastic and often have too much opinions and comments which makes me feel inferior. Tried and still trying to take remarks at stride in order not to fall into depression.

Di ko pa masabi sa ngayon, Di ko pa po kasi sya na kasama ng matagal since kinasal kame ni Mr. Hehe nasa probinsya kasi cla samantalang kame ni Mr dito sa manila nag wowork.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. bt anyways, for those who have a bad mil, cheer up. dont bother about her as long as ur husband is happy with you!

biased, stingy and downright unpleasant. i’m envious of those who have nice mils, u r so blessed. i only pray mine don’t irritate me.

VIP Member

sweet and nice as always. but ever since she know im preg she became even more caring and take cares of me very well. wouldnt ask for more, just really thankful❤

VIP Member

I thought SATANS onli exists in hell but the DAY I SAW MY MIL... OMG a SATAN ESCAPED TO LIVE in SINGAPORE (TAT IS THE RITE WORD TO DESCRIBE MY MIL)

3y ago

Lol😂

she is quite sweet and nice. ever since she found out im pregnant, she make sure my husband feeds me healthy and gives me medicine 🥰

TapFluencer

I am blessed mil lived in another country. So we exchange pleasantries but don’t need to live together or live closely in the same country.

5y ago

That's nice. Which country does your mil live? Did she come when you gave birth or during confinement?