mama's boy

How do you deal with your husband who is a mama's boy? And with your mother-in-law who is seems to be so dependent to her son?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Men who are mamma's boys are so difficult to deal with and sadly most men are like this. What I have learnt from my experience is with men you should never bad mouth his mother. Do not say anything bad about his mother, and when you are good to his mother, he will automatically be nice to you. Yes, if being nice to his mother is the challenge then sit with him, and discuss with him the whole situation and what is making you uncomfortable. Tell him that you do not mind what and how you deal with other relationship in your life (not naming his mother) but you would want him to give you attention and priority as the wife should be given in a man's life.

Read more

omg that same thing happened with me right now .l told to my husband to move and from his mom house but he couldn't and every time if his mom saw me a new things l don't know if she jealous or no but for all about detail of money and how much my husband gave his mom should know and sometimes his mom sad bad Abt me to his son and almost we are fighting of that .try to explain but it nonsense he just putting me in the worst even l didn't do it . for real so stressful l though l will be happy to got mama boy but its wrong it no like what we are thinking before marriage

Read more

The best exercise for the brain In conclusion, physical activity benefits the brain. It enhances mood, memory, and brain function. Scientists have discovered that one of exercise's most important advantages is that it encourages neurogenesis, or the development of new brain cells. The structure and operation of the brain are benefited by exercise. As a result, regular exercise is crucial to maintaining brain health and achieving cognitive fitness. For more advice you can visit our page https://memorywalkmanh.com/the-best-exercise-for-the-brain/

Read more

It is a very difficult situation than it appears, because till the time the man himself does not realise this (which he never will) or till the time he starts giving priority to his wife, the situation remains the same no matter how much you try to put sense to him. I suggest, do not get into their relationship and you just focus on what you as his woman want personally out of him. Let him be a mamma's boy but make sure that he is taking care of you well and the way he is dedicated to his mother, he is also loving and caring towards you.

Read more

My take, dapat napag-uusapan sana ung magiging set up before getting married knowing na mama's boy ung guy. But since you're already in the situation, the best thing you can do is open up to your husband. Just make sure not to talk ill about his mom kasi baka mas lalo mgtrigger ng gulo. Explain well to him that he has his own family now. Hindi mo naman sya pinagbabawalan pumunta sa family nya, but he has to realize his priorities as a married man.

Read more

I don't see myself having a relationship with that kind of man. No matter how you talk to your husband it will not change. We can’t change people, especially men. The more you will push that issue the more he will resist. Better to have a good relationship with your mother-in-law. If you can’t beat them join them😊

Read more

I'll talk to my husband and tell him his responsibilities (in a nice way). As long as he prioritizes us as his immediate family, I'm okay no matter how close he is with his mom. As for my MIL, as long as she knows her place I don't mind if he depends on her son. After all, she's still my husband's mom.

Read more

Omg the same thing happen to me she would always seem to get jealous when he would be with me since we lived together I honestly told him to grow up and to respect me as his wife the future mother of his kids that we made a commitment

son is still a son to mama's boy....as long he knows wht his responsibility towards his mama n his family...no matter wht his wife n children are priority den to mama's boy.

thanks