deal with your mother-in-law

How do you deal with your mother-in-law? Tell me if there are any good tips

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just ignore if u dont wish to listen or see. At 1st without baby everything ok. not as bad as i tot. I still think i am lucky one as i heard lots of story regarding MIL. however after giving birth all changes. come to baby we have difference ways of taking care and she is stubborn. whatever i say or buy she sure have comments. after saying friend also using and all ok. then she ok. more worst is not even MIL, still have GMIL that really headache to face 2 of them and their way also difference. later 1 say this the other say that. I just let my husband handle.

Read more
3y ago

Me too. Wo baby everything was fine and no conflict. I too tot i am a lucky one. But when baby arrives, everything changes. She start commenting on everything regarding lo. Hair too long, hair too ugly, only bathe baby in the afternoon, whenever i wear short pants for lo she say weather too cold, so i chg to wear long pants she say too hot ask me remove pants just wear diapers etc. The most frustrating thing is her commenting every single little things when she dun even know how to tc of baby and she dun even dare hold baby less than 3 mths old. *roll eyes* Now that my bto is rdy and after we had moved out, its much better nw. Altho whenever we bring lo to visit my pil i will start feeling stressful again.