how do you deal with "trust issues"?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To me, trust will happen once communication is in place. If there's anything that bother you, you need to speak out and clear it up with the other before it's too late to solve. If the other had broken your heart, I would ask you whether you still love him/her and want to be with him/her or not. If you decide to stay in relationship with him/her, then you need to face the reality that it might happen again or unless you need to talk to him/her to find out the root cause of why he broke your heart and what can be done to prevent heart breaking situation from happening again. And then you need to overlook whatever that had happen in the past and move on like nothing had happened.

Read more
VIP Member

It takes time to heal, and trust is the primary base of security in any relationship. With trust comes faith and loyalty. If you have chosen to forgive, give yourself time to heal and forget. One thing we shouldn't to is to hang on the the past and not moving forward, not trying to be puny here, but letting it go is the first major step to rebuild what was lost. Always find back the reason and memories of why you fell in love, hold on to that feeling.

Read more

If you have agreed to forgive the person, then you should not allow the negative feelings engulf you. Sure, it creeps up every now and the but if you have decided to give it another try, it is your responsibility as well to make it work and to learn to trust again. If not, you're just hurting yourself and the other person more.

Read more

I deal with it side by side with love. If you love someone everything follows. Trust, respect and loyalty.

VIP Member

just like plate. once it broken, you probably can glued it on, but you'll never unsee the crack

Trust follow by Love. Love is patience, kind & Never Fails.

even if that someone totally broke your heart?