21 Replies

Super Mum

If you’re okay with being obvious about it, then wear a mask and also buy a disinfectant spray to spray around your workspace a few times a day. Also speak to your colleagues.. ask them if they’re feeling okay, offer them tissues to cover their mouths with and hand sanitizers to clean their hands before touching the things that you touch

VIP Member

You can take a flu vaccine jab and wear a mask in office. Wash your hands thoroughly or use hand sanitiser if you touch your face/nose/mouth. Shower immediately when you reach home from work.

VIP Member

U can wear mask for protection or feedback to your hr about your colleagues and get hr talk to them personally and tactfully without u directly confronting them.

VIP Member

In such case u hv to wear a mask .. coz we repeatedly affect the viral infection n it’s not good to u n ur lil one

If can, try to avoid talking to them. Or you wear mask straightaway. Telling them you have slight flu

VIP Member

Wear a mask, I need to do so in public transport when the person next to me smells like smoke too

Super Mum

If it’s me, I will just stand away from them. And quickly cover my mouth when they cough.

VIP Member

You can wear a mask instead. So that they will realise you’re affected by their actions

I think better would be that you wear your mask and try to not talk very closely

Maybe u can tell ur colleague?? If not, how about wearing a mask

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles