Play area hygiene

How clean are the public play areas that you go to ?

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Most of them aren’t very clean. I bring hand sanitisers around so my LOs can clean their hands after playing. Even those rides in shopping centres have tons of sick children going up and down on them. I wish the sick children stayed at home but we know that doesn’t happen in real life 😢

Not clean but it's not wrong to expose them to germs for their immune systems. Just make sure before eating sanitise and wash hands if haven't had a chance to shower after playing

No area would be completely clean but it is important to have your child experience playing outside. So best is to have him shower aft6er playing outside

Not clean at all. Just bring hand sanitizers and wash hands after playing. Dont worry too much, kids needs dirt to build up immune system too :)

VIP Member

Even at home is not purely clean. Dust will also be around. So just becareful and make sure u tidy up the little ones after playing..

It won't be clean, but it's important to allow your LO to get used to dirt and germs

VIP Member

Nahh, impossible to find a totally clean play area... Just pray for the best LOL

its ok,just wash hands or sanitize ... i bring sanitizer n soap after play.

VIP Member

U can’t clean whole playground lah. Playing there comes with a risk

VIP Member

Not clean. Just make sure your child showers after playing there