How can I tell if I am being a good mother?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A very difficult question and no right answers. I ask myself that everyday. I have 4 kids. Working hard and trying to do my best at home too. There are times i really want to throw in the towel. There are times when i feel comforted when they say they love me. I just take a day at a time.

thats something only you could answer, and especially by looking at your kids.. as long as they are healthy and happy and doing well in school, i am sure you are a good mother and the best they could have

There is too much pressure on people to be a good mother. The fact is if you are trying your best then you already are a good mother in my books. I love this infograph about what makes a good mother!

Post reply image

there is no measuring scale really. as long as your kids are healthy and happy, and do not seem to be depressed or in stress, rest assured you are a good mom :)

Your question is your answer bcoz of you worried about your baby so it's clear you are very good n caring mother 👼🏻☺️

The fact is that you're actually asking the question. A bad mum would never ask the question. :)

VIP Member

Believe in yourself, see your kids smile and always remember- nobody does it 'right'

Mother take care your child eveday and worried about your child.

thanks

Mom only work nothing to say 🙊