26 Balas

Did u change any brand of his/her daily products?Baby bath,diapers,or any new lotion..it can be a reason too..try to 'back to brand'and apart from changing diapers freq try to have few hrs without diapers..I knw how hard it is but worth it..Nappy rash is the worse of prob coz it can make a bby monster all day n nite👿🤓

u may try to use bepanthen cream. it works wonderful to my baby. also pls regular check your baby diapers & change it between 3-4 hours. if your baby got sensitive skin, you may try the organic baby diaper brand applecramby&fish. quiet pricey but its good.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-48040)

ive tried sudocream,drapolene and bepanthen for my 2nd baby,none works. (those worked for my 1st baby last time). finally i tried tropika oil and finally it works

VIP Member

i use this anakku nappy cream for my daughter. apply on baby skin during nappy change. it suits for her from newborn till now 4 months. no rashes at all

the best way to avoid nappy rashes is frequently change the diapers. change diapers asap if baby poo poo

i suggest you to apply honey & olive baby balm diaper cream. Very recommended!

most welcome❤

VIP Member

frequently change the diapers, use vaselline or Babydoc Bio cream (i use this) ❤️

please change the diapers brand, the material not suite your baby. i use petpet

i use bepanthen cream since my baby born,and she never have nappy rashes

Soalan berkaitan

Soalan popular

Artikel Berkaitan