My hormones and sanity is driving each other off the charts. Ever since my girl was born, the mil comes over every single day. And mostly wif her old people logic. I almost always smile and heed those i tink i wan or those tay r logical. Ultimately, i wan to bring up my child, our (husband n myself) way. Then comes solid food. She always say my food tasteless dats y my girl dun wan to eat n keep suggesting dat i use ready made chicken stock. Ive been making my own n it is actually very tasty sans all e salt n sugar. She always tinks dat whenever my baby reject me at times when i feed is bcoz I refuse to let her watch tablet. I let my girl cry it out when she is naughty instead of giving in to her all e time. I let my daughter learn abt nature.. Running thru leaves grass, playing with it. Mil tell her they r all dirty stuff. Now my girl refuse to walk on grass. My mil always tinks she is superior over me n my teachings. I dun reali care how she feel towards me or wat she tells e neighbours how i "abuse" my girl for smacking her palm n letting her cry it out. She gossips wif my maid, i oso let it slide. She always walk into my room n juz look n walk away. I dunno y. All her funny antics, i dun wan to care. How do i get her to back off and let me do wat i do n stop putting me down infront of my child? P. S No point telling e husband.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I just ignore. After awhile it will die off. It took me 2 years Try speaking out to your husband about it too.