coconut water

Help! I'll be induce on monday and last checked, my cervix is still close. Ive done alot of walking and taking dates. However, i was advise to take coconut water. Can i drink coconut water from the bottle/box type or must it be from the fruit/husk itself? Any advice for me to prepare for this monday as i dont want my induction to prolong due to my close cervix. Thanks

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Try to have an open mind if things doesnt go into plan. The chances of csect for induce is higher compared to natural dilation. You can try engaging in sexual intercourse with your husband, do ALOT ALOT ALOT of squats. You can also do kegel exercise then push slowly like you want to s***, this will help your cervix be softer and to push baby down as well. As for me, i just drink coconut from the box, baby came out clean too. Hope this helps. And even if your birth plan does not go in order, do not be saddened about it. As long as mummy and baby healthy, that all matters! Hope you have a safe delivery!

Read more
5y ago

Awww thank you for the encouraging words. Ill take note of it. The problem of sexual intercourse i tried but dont seem to enjoy it. Quite painful and uncomfortable for me. But i guess i have to try to give the best shot. Im open to options as what u said as long as healthy for me and baby. But if things can be prevented i would my give the best shot. Thanks again ❤ congrats on ur new arrival btw.