Sciatica Pain

Has anyone experienced Sciatica pain caused by the sciatic nerve shifting and get pinched, which results in a shooting pain sensation down the buttocks and back of the legs..? I hv pain on my left buttocks.. I can't walk properly and can't bend down.. The pain is excruciating..

Sciatica Pain
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had this pain towards the end of pregnancy (36wks onwards) that i was walking funny. I took HL, lucky that gynae gave as everyone was commenting on it at work frm 38wks onwards. So difficult to get up from bed.. but i held on. I even exercised to try and induce labor but the pain was even horrible at night. Hang in there!

Read more

I got it during my second trim, on my left leg. it was hard to walk. try the excercises in this link: https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/sciatica-pain-stretches#treatments it really helped. the pain went away after about 2 weeks.

4y ago

the 1. Seated piriformis stretch exercise does help for me. easy to do

Yeap had the pain since my first trimester when i was preg for 3 months up till now im at 31 weeks.. once the pain kicks in i couldnt move at all and cant put weight on my legs. Not only on my left but on the right side too🙃

Super Mum

I had it since 13 weeks if pregnancy. Was so horrible 😭. Improved only after I delivered, and sometimes the pain still came back when I was carrying my baby

VIP Member

i had it throughout my whole pregnancy. now im in my third trimester and i hope it will go away after i gave birth. its rlly painful! hang in there ok mummy

TapFluencer

Yups! Had this as I’ve scoliosis and plus a large fibroid so 3rd trimester was really bad. It will get better after u deliver. Endure first! 🦾

Just got this today. :( sharp pain down my thigh. Am at 28 weeks.

VIP Member

Yes I too suffered a lot