Stay or leave ?

Will you be happy to be a sahm once again for the upcoming baby ? or continue to work and send them to infant care. hmmmmm.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I took a year off. It’s been challenging but also very rewarding. Although I love my job a lot too, I will miss my children dearly when I go back to work

Work and infantcare. Financially can afford to be sahm but it is just not for me. Kudos to those who can do it as I think it's easier to work!

it depends on individual and how u feel about it. if it makes u unhappy being a SAHM, then dont..going back to work is perfectly great too!

TapFluencer

Sahm. Firstly infant care isn't cheap secondly I get to spend those moment with baby which once you miss it will never turn back.

VIP Member

I wouldn't be happy staying at home. But to each her own. It really depends on each person's situation and personality.

VIP Member

If financial situation permits, I will prefer to leave for work temporarily a few years to take care of my lo.

It will not be easy but i would like to be working and to keep a fine balance between work and time for baby

VIP Member

depends on your financial. if me, i will take sahm cause, infant care is so expensive

VIP Member

I choose to be a sahm cos nobody will take care of my baby better than me.💕

First option is to be SAHM as I prefer to be able to spend time teaching my kid.