Please don't judge, please just help me to feel okay. Thank you.

God give me courage to do the right thing. Please let go my selfishness in my body and mind. It hurts, I ignore my feelings for a long time. Am I just holding because of pride that I don't want everyone judge me of having my husband a 2wives? Obviously he always choose the other woman than me even I am the legal wife. The lockdown of 2months due to covid last 2020, all typhoon happened since we been together and the time of his sickness he chooses to be with her. It's ironic ang crazy, I am the legal one but I am always the 2nd choice. They even have 2 additional kids during our relationship. I maybe suffer anxiety, jealousy and self pity thought out this year. I need some one to talk to. I am sicking someone help to hear me, to understand where I am coming from and going through. Everyone sees me a happy one, blessed and no problem. Behind my smile it's all heartache and loneliness. I am just thinking that my mother siblings, relatives, and my kids are enough for me to continue my life. God help me please.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i always believed in everything happens for a reason. maybe not today or tomorrow pero someday dadating yung araw na maiintindihan mo kung bakit mo pinagdadaanan yung mga bagay na yan ngayon. it hurts pero maybe its not meant to be. its hard to push yourself to someone who doesnt like you. focus on your kids or find a new hobby. discover or get to know yourself deeper. i know you’ll get through this sis

Magbasa pa

Pagkatapos ng bagyo may araw na sisikat at mgdadala ng bagong panimula. Kelangan mo tumayo sa pagkadapa. Every woman has a unique beauty inside them. Hindi pa cguro nakikita ng asawa mo pero sna someday mrealize din nya