Give me any gift ideas that I should present to my hubby for his birthday.? But the pblm is he don't like my taste of shirts. So pls give me other idea..

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i would suggest don't go for shirts then. for guys, the choice of gifts is limited as compared to options available for women, but you can still try out a few different ideas. for starters, because the months are now cooler, maybe you could get him a nice jacket, a sporty one that he can wear with casuals? or if he likes to dress up a little more formal, you can get him a semi-casual jacket that can go great with shirts. there are also some really interesting shoes that you could pick, or a couple perfume that you both can wear. if he loves gadgets, you could also gift him a smartwatch, or if he has very busy workdays, you could give him a digital planner to help him plan and organize his work day better. whatever you get him, make sure you are aware of his taste and know for sure that it is something he will use and enjoy. there are also some amazing ideas in coffee mugs, travel gear, or even a quick weekend getaway.... these are always fun to do too :)

Read more

There are number of things you can opt from. But since you would know your husband's taste better you would be able to judge better what is the best thing for him. Else, you can make a pick from a nice jeans, they come in standard size and colours so, there would be issue of not liking and stuff. Or you can get nice glares for him. Sunglasses will never go out of fashion. Or you can also get like; 10 pair of socks, 10 boxers, 10 towels, and things alike and make a set kind of thing and gift it to him so that he doesn't have to bother about getting them all round the year.

Read more

depending on what all he likes and his regular lifestyle and routine, you can plan gifts that he will use and enjoy. for instance, my hubby has recently gotten into cycling and is using a little hi-tech cycle for his rides. if your hubby is into fitness, you could get him something like that, or maybe a fitness tracker or something that he can use daily or during his workout. you could also get him some nice shoes that can make a style statement. sunglasses are never out of style, and you can buy him a pair that will complement his look.

Read more

Hello, In that case you can gift him a nice jacket, shoes, perfume, watch, or any particular gadget he wants and is fond of. You can also buy a bicycle for him, as if he will have a bicycle, he will go for cycling and that will be a good form of exercise as well. Or you can buy a nice music system or headphones if you do not want to go overboard with the budget.

Read more

You can make a nice collage of you fav pics with him and get it framed. You could also give both of u a spa package.

7y ago

Thanks ☺️

U can gift him bathing towel thing is that every day he is going to use and remember u

thanks

Give him a gift card from icici or myntra.