a general qn, how often does a mom sleeps when the baby sleeps (3mths)? do you actually stay awakes after the baby sleeps just to perform the regular stuff (surf net/browse thru fb/watch tv) to "re-claim" some me time, esp after the night feed at 9-10pm & knowing ur LO doesn't sleep thru the night? my hubby n mil are nagging me to sleep more, esp I am going back to work in 2wks.. sure I am tired, but I want to feel that I haven't lost myself (before-baby) in the whole new parenthood thingy..

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Understand that u might not be able to fall asleep immediately when they r asleep too, just rest ur mind and body (sit down have a drink and watch tv etc) if u cant sleep in the afternoon. After nightfeed, try to sleep early though they might not sleep through the night yet, u will get used to the schedule soon and before u know it, u can fall asleep after their night feed easily. Even for 1-2hr each time, it is good enough for a quality rest especially if u r breastfeeding, rest is most important to maintain ur supply This is from my personal experience and i have no issue going back to work like a zombie now =)

Read more