Mom Guilty?

I feel guilty. Whenever I feel tired I will kinda rant it on baby because I have to look after baby and it is never intentional but it happens when I’m very tired because I am. I do not know why but my baby don’t want let me make him sleep. It will take forever for me to make baby slee where else my father in law takes awhile then baby sleeps. I’m such a useless mother. 😓 Do anyone go through the same thing? :( tbh I don’t even know if it’s related but damn it sucks

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi momma, dont be too hard on yourself, take it easy... Also, don't assume that your baby is crying because she's truly sad or distressed. "It's easy to feel this way because that's why we cry. However, infants do it to communicate all sorts of things -- that they're tired, cold, wet, bored, hungry, or overstimulated. Rather than worrying that something is really wrong, think of crying as her way of talking to you." As you develop a routine with your baby, you'll often be able to figure out what she needs just by the sound of her sobs. I remembered when it happened to me, he cried and cried for no apparent reason.  I realized that seeing me stressed and upset just fueled his fire. But when I left him alone and played it cool when I did go back to him, he calmed down. You are not a failure! You brought the baby into this world, you achieved a miracle! We are doing the best u can. You and baby will figure it out together. Its ok that you and LO is more calmer with others, most probably they are not as anxious and did not stay up late feeding baby. You are doing it good... stay focus stay calm. Take care of your mental health too.

Read more