For stay at home mom's without helper, how do you manage your time with your baby, the chores and being a wife to your husband?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I have been a stay-at-home/work-at-home mom for four years. Life has been difficult but I do managed to survive it. I set a scheduled in almost everything that I do. Here's a rough sample of my daily routine: 6am - wake up, set the laundry, (we use automatic washing machine so I just leave it there and it will do the work), help our eldest son prep for school 6:50-8am - drive him to school then get back to the house 8-9:30 - prepare our daughter for day care and drive her to school then go home or go straight to the market or grocery. 10-11:15 - get the laundry, and do other planned house chores. Prep for lunch. OR buy what we need at the market/grocery. 11:30 - fetch my daughter 12-1pm - eat lunch, wash the dishes 1-2:30 - do house chores again 2:30-3:30 - fetch son 3:30-6 - house chores again or part time work and prep for dinner 6-7 - dinner 7-11 - bond with kids and husband or do more part-time work Just put a schedule to everything that you need to do. Eventually you will get the hold of it and everything will be a routine. Very tiring - yes! But it's all worth it because you do it for your family. :-)

Magbasa pa