For stay at home mom's without helper, how do you manage your time with your baby, the chores and being a wife to your husband?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Here is roughly my schedule for the day. I will wake up to feed baby then change him and my elder boy to bring him to school. Then I will go to the market if needed to for groceries shopping. Then I will head home and start cooking lunch for baby. Bring baby for nap. While he naps, I will sweep and mop the floor etc. He will wake up for his lunch and played. At times I get to do some simple chores if he is not extremely fussy. He will go for one more nap and I will do my things and prepare for dinner. When he wakes up from his nap, I will fetch my elder boy from school. Husband will come home then I will start cooking dinner and he will play with the kids while I cook. Eat dinner and wash up then we will spend time watching tv together before going to the room and make the kids sleep and we will talk about our day either in the room or living room over a cup of tea. Actually if you can plan your time right, you will have lots of time to yourself. I can bring baby out for shopping at times and still get work done.

Magbasa pa