86 Replies

Actually I feel nothing, a little curious and surprised to see. And abit of “what do we do nowww, it is real now” but no tears or overwhelming joy. Start to think if I am so unfeeling 😂😂😂 but everyone’s emotions are different. I am just very practical..

Very nervous,but its all worth it cause i get to see my baby's heartbeat and his/her waving like he/she knows that i can see what he/she is doing

Seeing the fetal pole was exciting. Seeing it 3 weeks later with a head and body made me cry in happiness and I thought "oh, that's my baby!"

Really nervous cos my last ultrasound showed a miscarriage at 10 weeks Pregnant again, but every ultrasound is nerve wracking for me

Extremely nervous but its okay i get to see my little one getting excited in my tummy for no reason at all

Super Mum

Nervous and excited The moment that I saw my LO, and the heartbeat... I felt this overwhelming joy 🥰

VIP Member

Quite nervous actually. Saw Dr on w6. Wonder if i will see a sac or two for mine was done via Ivf.

Mixed emotion , super excited , at the same time nervous , and then cried after i saw the heartbeat

I cried when I heard baby’s heartbeat for the 1st time because it was so surreal! 😍

excited! got to know when I was 3 months pregnant coming to 4 months.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles