Seafood

Its my first time pregnant, Gonna ask a lot of question here as I'm not sure. Ok my mom told me i can only eat seafood after 3 month. But Im craving really bad for crabs now. But my cousin told me eat whatever i want as long its not pineapple ?‍♀️

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about Dr Kachi for helping me to win the LOTTO MAX, i have been playing all types of lottery for the past 9years now. the only big money i have ever win was $3000 ever since things became worse to enduring because i couldn’t been able to win again, i was not happy i need help to win the lottery, until the day i was reading a newspaper online which so many people has talked good things about best lottery cast Dr Kachi who can change your life into riches. So I contacted him and he cast the spell and gave me the hot figures. I played the LOTTO MAX DRAW Behold when I went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners. I won $60 Millions Dr Kachi, your spell made it wonderful to win the lottery. I can't believe it. Thank you so much sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lottery spell for me. I am eternally grateful for the lottery spell winning Dr Kachi did for me. I’m now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good life of the lottery after I won a huge amount of money. I am more excited now than I ever have been in my life. In case you also need him to help you win, you can contact: drkachispellcast@gmail. com OR Call/WhatsApp number:: +1 (209) 893-8075 Visit his Website: https://drkachispellcast0.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more
VIP Member

Is best to avoid raw food, half boiled egg, alcohol, shell seafood, pineapple, rip fruits. The rest u still able to consume. If you worry can check with gynae for more advise, as my gynae only mention raw foods and alcohol. The rest I read post in Asian parent. And there are more in this app. Foods and nutrition can tell u more.

Read more

I ate crab, lobster once ard 10 weeks. Usually, i am still eating eel, saba fish, prawn, squid whenever i like. I think it shdnt be any issue cos i dont always eat crab. Oh yea the only thing i dont eat is stingray. My sis asked dont take it only. So i listen.

5y ago

I think it is just some chinese beliefs maybe? She said stingray belongs to type of " poisonous fish". Her in law asked her dont take. If u have taken, also wont do any harm. Just be moderate. Dont worry.

Seafood I still eat like prawn not those lala or gong gong. anyway I'm not seafood lover and first three month no appetite for any food. First trimester which is first three month most of the mummy will careful on what they intake

TapFluencer

Can eat but make sure it's thoroughly cooked. Dont take pineapples, green mangoes, green papaya, uncooked or undercooked shellfish, soft cheese, charcuterie meats.

VIP Member

Seafood is fine except to avoid raw or undercooked food and fishes with high mercury content (usually big fishes like shark meat etc).

I agree with ur cousin. I believe we can still eat anything as long as we know our limits. Happy pregnancy, happy mummy, happy baby.

I have been eating all kinds of seafood, even during first trimester. As long as they are clean and completely cooked through.

TapFluencer

I ate a few times. I’m 37 weeks nw. Everything is safe n strong. So I guess no problem? Jus eat in moderation.

If u really need crab, suggest to go more reputable places to ensure its clean and properly cooked.