When Was The First Time You Were Amazed By Your Child?

The first time my kids amazed me was on the day they were born. It's amazing that someone so tiny can bring me so much joy, and can move me to tears. The first time I held my first child, my son - Lian, was a moment of pure joy, it was so magical! Two years later, when my baby girl, Monic, was born, I felt that our family is finally complete. Both experiences were life-changing moments and has made me start dreaming of endless possibilities. As they grow older, they continue to amaze me! Lian, my eldest, is growing to be a confident, talented, emphatic and independent child. It's amazing how he conducts himself in school even at times I cannot be there for him. He believes in his capabilities and would not shy away from showcasing his talents. Monic, my 1- year old girl, equally amazes me each day with her small and big achievements, too. My kids never cease to amaze me. Watching them grow and reaching certain milestones make parenthood feel so rewarding. "Nourish your child's every possible" Provide them with necessary nutrition as they grow and be amazed by your children for life. #AmazingPossibles #NankidPh #TheAsianParentPH #TAPVMoms

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

the best thing abt being a mom noh? thanks for sharing

Ako din po nang masilayan ko sila.