Any of your hubby asking alot from a stay at home wife?

First I must confessed my spouse is a traditional, super MCP man & loves face a lot, should have extinct in this era. He really expected me as a stay home as wife to cook regularly, iron all his working clothes, maintain house clean & clutter-free, must send & fetch child to & from school daily and still must treat him very nice at home. He doesn’t take care of our child since birth until now. And even when baby & I are out with a lot of heavy groceries & manoveuring a stroller, for several times he would also told me to go home by taking mrt ourselves instead of driving to pick us up. I told him clearly I am deadbeat & depleted all my energy after waking up many times in the night pacifying back to sleep now and then but he doesn’t bother to understand me. Everyday he worked until after 12am then come home. I don’t know what does he treat me as? In this era, he’s still lives in such times expecting a married woman to be like his late mum so capable & independent? For example: 1) Never even babywear like many other dads did since birth until toddler at all. 2) Almost rarely pat or coax our child before sleep. 3) Never once ever wake up in the night to coax child back to sleep. He slept like a dead pig until morning wake go work very late. 4) Never ever wash toilet bowls. 5) Often roar like crazy & throw bad tempers at me & child. 6) Hit me with his elbows very forcefully until my arms blue black when he was the one asking me to wake him up in the morning no matter what happens. 7) Slammed doors very hard when angry. Hit fist on the wall to vent his anger on us. Something is wrong with him but nobody knows as everyone outside thought he’s a super nice hubby and family man. I have no one to talk to as he stopped me from telling anyone, including his family members & relatives. What should I do?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Ur story is reminding me one of my frnds story .. there is no change it’s apt .. I know how she feeling n crying with us but we r giving shoulder to cry but can’t enter in to their family life .. I can understand how u r feeling also, I know how painful it’s , staying together but felt like alone it’s really a big struggle mentally ..but just give a talk , a nice talk which he understands what u feel n y he is behaving like tht .. may be he also hv work pressure but apparently he may share n also share the same it increases the frndly bonding .. fighting makes distance , a good talk will erase the distance .. try it out .. good luck Tc

Read more