About Folic Acid

This is my first child and I am afraid of taking medicines. But my OB explained it that it will help for the development of the baby. I told the OB that I bought 10 tabs of folic acid in the pharmacy, without her seeing it but advised anyway to take it. Me as a first parent, have fear on taking meds, seriously, I took the one that i bought from pharmacy and i feel fear so I decided to open the capsule and see whatโ€™s inside of it (because itโ€™s a bit bigger than what i bought from my OB) and that capsule I opened, and just literally poured the half of its powder and drank it ๐Ÿ˜… Does my baby will affect that? Disclaimer: I done it only once, only one cap of that medicine from pharmacy, and rest 9 capsules, I took it all (whole) plus the ones that the OB gave me. Hoping for a reply thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I think no naman po. Pero try nio po research about folic acid. OBs recommend drinking folic acid too if gusto talaga magbuntis or while trying to make a baby. โ˜บ๏ธ

4y ago

I tried to search sis pero wala po ako makita hehe kaya po nagtanong nalang ako dito baka sakaling may naka exp din.. thank you for the reply po. God bless.