Feeling suffocating

Hello fellow mummies, where can I seek help? I am a single mum currently living under my parents. But my parents haven’t been that supportive of my actions ( of keeping the child out of wedlock) My lo is 2 years, and recently they have been telling my lo that your mum character is very bad, don’t be like your mummy. Also, recently my lo had a gagging incident because she was crying while eating due to sleepiness and my mum tilt her head backwards which I shouted because this action would be even more dangerous. And my mum is very angry with me. She began ignoring me and giving sacastic remarks like I’ll let you choke next time. I am only earning 3k a month and won’t be able to afford a house anytime soon. I feel so suffocating that sometimes I just want to kill myself. But I know I can’t because my lo has only me in his life. Any idea where can I seek help so that I can move out of this toxicity? I tried BABES shelter but because I’m over 21 years old I can’t be in their shelter. #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

what work shift you in? will putting your lo in child care better? if it is, you can try getting the maximum subsidies for that