Stretch mark

Hello fellow mum-to-be, is there any way to minimise stretch mark during pregnancy? Or any recommended oil or cream to apply on tummy? Thanks

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

I use to use palmer coco butter for my first child, I had bad rash in my 8th month and still got stretch mark. For my 2nd pregnancy I use frankincense essential oil from young living, apply once or twice everyday until now no increase marks spotted or redness, the black line below my belly button are light also. Went for my recent maternity photography the photographer mention my tummy looks good!

Read more

For my first, I used bio oil faithfully. Sadly, I still had stretch marks. Then I realised that my mummy has even worse stretch marks. Inherited from her.. Now currently expecting my second, I used Clarins during the first and second trim.. Switched to Mustela stretch mark oil, cream and serum. Applied both morn and night. At least no new stretch marks... Cross my fingers..

Read more
4y ago

My baby is now 5-week old, and I do not have stretch marks at all. I used clarins.

VIP Member

There's alot of stretch mark oil n cream in the market like bio oil, Palmers, mustela. The key is to apply it diligently from second trimester onwards and even after birth. It helps to minimise

TapFluencer
4y ago

Thanks for sharing :)

VIP Member

I use normal lotions now, Still works at second trimester, will switch to oils in the third. Can apply to all places that are prone to stretching like tummy, back, thighs, butts

I am using bio oil and clarins oil now..need to start applying earlier when i am 1st trimester now ,this is what my cousin told me .If later stage will be abit late for it.

VIP Member

Recommend Mustela brand anti stretch cream to apply from 2nd trimester onwards all the way to a few months after delivery. So far it works for me.

Drinking enough water may help keep your skin hydrated and soft. Soft skin doesn’t tend to develop stretch marks as much as dry skin does.

I’m applying Clarins stretch mark cream & oil on belly and breast, and bio oil on thigh and butt