Review about clarins stretch mark control

Hi everyone, I know a lot of mummies rave about the clarins stretch mark control cream. I would like how you all apply the product? I just bought the beautiful mum set but the instructions recommended to wash off the tonic oil after applying. It’s a bit of a hassle I thought. Do you all use the tonic body treatment oil and the stretch mark minimizer cream together? If I’m not going to wash off the tonic oil, is it ok to apply the cream after I apply the oil?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

I apply the clarins stretch mark control during the day when i go to work. On top of the oil i will apply clarins stretch mark control also. At night after shower, i apply only cream. Im at 26 weeks, so far havent got any stretch mark. Apply the cream when it's itchy. Helps a lot.

Super Mum

I apply clarins stretch mark control after shower.. and before sleep, i will massage with the tonic oil. I leave it on as I love the scent. Feels like im having my personal spa session.. :)

5y ago

Thanks for the advice!

I use bothclarins stretch mark control & oil & and I didn’t was it off 😹 too much hazzle to clean. 😌Although I don’t really like the oil (in my opinion its too oily!).

Applied the clarins stretch mark control only in the daytime and applied oil first then cream at night. For both applications, I use them after shower.

clarins stretch mark control reduces the colour of new stretch marks and stimulates their repair.

VIP Member

Hi... I suggest you wipe off the oil with cotton pads before you apply the clarins stretch mark control

5y ago

Thanks for the advice!

I only occassionally used the cream and didnt use the oil. Didnt have any stretchmarks though

clarins stretch mark control helped me with stretch marks caused by pregnancy

No new stretch marks after starting to use clarins stretch mark control