4 Replies

Is your baby bottle fed? If your baby is crying a lot after every feeding and stops as soon as you burp her, it could simply be a buildup of air swallowed while eating. Bottle-fed babies in particular are prone to swallowing a lot of air during a feeding, which could trap gas in their stomachs and be uncomfortable and painful. This could explain the crying. This article has more suggestions as to why baby is crying after feeding: http://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/baby-cries-after-every-feeding

it happen to my girl who just rch 5 mth also.. I manybe colic ..just rub some oil on her stomach.. sometime she just wan some comfort wan some carry some bonding wz u .. nowaday pat her on my bed after her milk b4 putting her in her cot..

maybe her tummy not comfy because of the air.. just continue burp her in the middle of fed of after fed. few more months she will be able to burp herself without your help.

I guess she just wants to be burped. Take the cue from her. It's good that after a burp she is fine.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles