Ask the Expert Series: Why is Early Childhood Education Important for my Child?

Hello everyone! We, at the Remote Classroom, are thrilled to meet you through Ask the Expert sessions in app! I am Jenni Foronda, a dynamic leader and the head of Marketing and Business Development at Remote Classroom Australia, a cutting-edge learning platform based in Sydney, with a passion for education and a deep understanding of the evolving landscape of remote learning. Through theAsianparent, excited kaming matulungan kayong mga Mommies to instill in your child the love for learning and set a good foundation for your child so they can succeed long-term in their journey in education. How do I properly prepare my child for a good long-term experience at school? What is Early Childhood Education? Kailangan pa nga ba ng aking anak ng “Early Childhood Education” before papasukin sa School? When is the best time for my child to start? Check out all these questions answered here in the Q&A session. You may still comment your questions (as many as you can) related to early childhood education, preschool, or preparing your child for school in the comment section below, and we'll get to that when we can.

Ask the Expert Series: Why is Early Childhood Education Important for my Child?
15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yung anak ko po kapag tinuturuan ko with toys nagiging interesado sya pero kapag book ang hawak ko hindi po siya nakikinig may certain page lang siya na gusto, kapag nililipat ko umaalis po siya. 2 years old and 4 months na po siya pero wala pa pong buong word na sinasabi except mama. kahit na ganun, gusto ko rin po sana siya turuan ng mga letters, numbers, etc. ano po kaya ang pwede kong gawin para magpay attention siya sa akin kapag book ang gamit ko to teach him.?

Magbasa pa

Hi Maam, sana matulungan niyo ko sa anak ko. Paano po pag medyo mabagal pumick-up o slow learner compared sa mga kaedaran niya, late din siya nag start mag talk mga past 2 years old na tas mabagal pa din pacing. Kailan ba nadidiagnose ang learning disorders o or pati yung delayed speech? Paanong help ang kailangan at saan ako pupunta for help? thank you in advanced for answering

Magbasa pa
10mo ago

Hi po! It is generally not a cause for concern if your 2-year-old child talks too slow and intermittently. Language development varies, and many children at this age are still developing their speech skills. However, it is advisable to consult with a pediatrician or a speech-language pathologist for an evaluation. Early intervention and therapy can greatly benefit children with speech delays and improve their communication skills. I hope this helps you. :)

Hi Ang baby ko po is 2yrs and 4 mos. kaunti lang po ang words na nababanggit nya hindi din po sya mahilig gumaya sa mga salita kapag tinuturuan sya minsan naiinis pa sya. more on english word din ang gustong banggitin. nakakaaffect po ba ung iba2 ang language na tinuturo sa kanila ? And pano po kaya sya matuturuan na magfocus kapag tuturuan sya

Magbasa pa

Yung 2 year old na anak ko po maaga nakapagsalita at marami ng nalalaman. Nagulat ako alam na niya yung planets, at numbers, na hindi ko naman naituro. Kailangan ko pa ba siya i-enroll? Ano ba ang makukuha doon na hindi makukuha sa bahay?

10mo ago

Specialized Resources: Schools often provide access to specialized resources, such as libraries, laboratories, and extracurricular activities, enriching the learning experience. Independence and Self-Confidence: School fosters independence, as children learn to navigate new environments, make decisions, and gain confidence in their abilities through accomplishments and challenges. Exposure to Diversity: Schools expose children to a diverse community, promoting cultural understanding, tolerance, and empathy, preparing them for a globalized world. While home learning can be beneficial, schools offer unique advantages that contribute to a well-rounded education and social development.

my son is 3yrs old sinasabihan ko siya na mag school na and he said yes pero nasa toys pa din ang interest niya most of the time,. what could be the sign na gusto na talaga mag school ng mga bata?

10mo ago

To learn more about our learning programs, please visit www.remoteclassroom.com

What if I won't be able to put my child to toddler school, how can I do or teach my child from home? Anong activities ang realistic na pwedeng gawin for working moms?

10mo ago

Don't worry! You can still provide a nurturing learning environment at home. Here are some tips for working moms: Establish a Routine: Create a consistent schedule that includes dedicated learning time, playtime, and breaks. Structure helps children feel secure and engaged. Reading Time: Read to your child daily. Choose age-appropriate books, engage in conversations about the story, and encourage their imagination. Play-based Learning: Engage in interactive and educational activities, such as puzzles, building blocks, or sensory play. Learning through play enhances cognitive and motor skills. Educational Apps and Websites: Utilize educational apps and websites that offer age-appropriate content, such as interactive games, puzzles, and storytelling apps. Learning Through Daily Tasks: Involve your child in simple chores or tasks, like counting objects, sorting items, or helping with cooking. This promotes learning in a practical way. Virtual Learning Opportunities: Explore online r

Hi! pwede na po ipasok sa school kahit 2Y9M palang sya? Ano po kayang magandang activities sakanya? ano po advantage ng home schooling sa regular classroom set up? thanks.

Kasama ba sa Early Childhood Education ang Behavior Management? Natatackle ba ang how to handle or communicate emotions?

10mo ago

Very vital ito Mommy Hazel. When children learn to form relationships, regulate their emotions, and develop empathy. Positive interactions with family members and playmates lay the groundwork for healthy social and emotional skills, which are essential for building relationships.

Why is early childhood development is important and what are the activities to develop the child? Please expound more.

10mo ago

It helps your child's social, emotional, brain development, and communication skills.

TapFluencer

Yes, it is important so he/she can easily interact with others. He/she can overcome his/her shyness.