ASK THE EXPERT: 🤓Age-by-Age Guide Reading to Your Baby (From Womb to School Age!)🤰🏻🤱🏻📚

💬Join me, Ms. Jenni Foronda, Remote Classroom Australia’s Head of Marketing & Business Development para sa 🗨Topic na: Age-by-Age Guide Reading to your Baby (Raising a Reader from the Womb to School Age) 📖👓Kasama ang theAsianparent, matutulungan ko kayong mga Pregnant Moms and Parents in raising a smart child from the womb to the school age through reading, when to start reading to baby, what types of books are appropriate to read to baby, how to effectively get their attention while reading, ano ang epekto ng reading from the womb at marami pang iba. 👶🏻💙📖❓️💬

ASK THE EXPERT: 🤓Age-by-Age Guide Reading to Your Baby (From Womb to School Age!)🤰🏻🤱🏻📚
33 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Pag nakikita ka nyang nagbabasa maa-addapt din nya ang ginagawa mo. Kung cellphone ang lagi nyang nakikita na hawak mo yun din ang gagayahin nya. Nung baby pa anak ko mahilig ako magbasa ng mga pocketbooks, magazines, newspapers and story books kahit matanda na ako 😅 palibhasa nga loner ako kaya yun ang hilig kong gawin. Nakikita yun ng anak ko kaya kusa din siyang nadampot ng libro, dadalhin nya sa akin tapos sabay na kami magbabasa. Bawat words tinuturo ko para alam nya kung alin ang binabasa ko. Saktong 3yrs.old unang word na narinig kong binasa nya out of the blue "may" Sobra kong excited kumuha agad ako ng papel at nagsulat ng mga words 🤣 Gulat ako dami na pala niyang alam basahin 😆 Ayun nung pinasok ko sa Prep ng 4yrs.old na siya, Star Reader ang award 😆

Magbasa pa

Ask ko lang: Meron nga bang scientific basis: Does reading to baby in womb help? Love this topic though! I started reading to my baby since I was pregnant and when I gave birth and now she loves books. She'd rather read with me than watch, nakakpagod lang minsan kasi syempre kailangan theater acting din ang peg ko hahaha!

Magbasa pa
8mo ago

Hi Mommy! Reading to your baby in the womb can help them develop their language skills and familiarity with your native language. Reading to your baby in the womb can also help them bond with you and feel your emotions. Your baby can sense your mood and tone when you read, and respond with their own movements or heart rate changeshttps://www.greenchildmagazine.com/reading-to-baby-in-womb/https://www.romper.com/pregnancy/the-benefits-of-reading-to-your-baby-during-pregnancy-experts.

When to start reading to baby / when should you start reading to your baby ? Nalate na ata kasi kami ng LO ko. she's 10 months now, wala kaming sariling "baby library" :( working mom po ako at single mom, yung work ko pa po halos buong araw, late na nakakuwi. Iniiwan ko siya sa Lola niya. kaya super busy di ko na po natutukan masyado :(

Magbasa pa
8mo ago

Hi Mommy! You can start now. You don't need to have a mini library to start reading to her. Pwede ka po munang bumili ng storybooks full of illustrations with a few words in it. Then you can read them to her at night before going to bed. You don't need to spend too much time, just a 30-minute reading time with your baby can make it up, as long as you're helping her get used to this reading routine in her every day life.

Napansin ko lang na my LO doesn't pay attention to certain books. For some reason, he is not yet a fan of the popular Brown Bear Brown Bear. Pero like naman niya yung The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Medyo same lang naman ang style. Ano kaya iyon? Haha! Mapili kasi siya talaga

8mo ago

There are many possible reasons why your child doesn't pay attention to certain books. It could depend on their age, mood, interest, or preference. Siguro po better yun mga gusto nya characters sa story yun ang laging basahin para yun interest nya po sa reading ay mas ma improve.

Help! Turning 3 years old na po ang anak ko. I want to teach her the sounds of the alphabet na. Phonics ba yon. 26 letters yon!! Nabobore na siya sa ABCDEFG palang :(((( How can I sustain her attention?

8mo ago

Phonics is a way of teaching children how to read and write by helping them hear, identify and use different sounds that distinguish one word from another in the English languagehttps://literacytrust.org.uk/information/what-is-literacy/what-phonics/. Phonics is important for kids ages 3-6 years old because it helps them develop their language skills, their reading accuracy, their reading fluency, their reading comprehension, and their curiosity about the world.

VIP Member

yung LO ko po turning 3 na by Dec and she can't determine the right color pa din, tho alam niya mga color names. I'm afraid baka color blind or baka normal lng po ba sa edad niya. pahelp po.

8mo ago

Hi Mommy. If your child only hears the names of the colors without looking at the visuals, then it's normal po that your child only knows the names, but still struggles to identify the colors when shown him/her an object having that color. Now, try to show him colors in flash cards consistently with you teaching him/her the colors. Make it fun like playing a game while doing so that your child will find it interesting, too.

Medyo off topic pero baka pwede na. I’m looking for parenting books for Filipino parents. Specifically, books that pertain to raising toddler. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Why are there different books recommended for babies 4-6 , 6-9, 9-12 months? Ano po bang nagiging development nila per stage to identify a particular book na okay for them?

8mo ago

Hi Mommy! There are different books recommended for babies 4-6, 6-9, and 9-12 months because they have different developmental stages and needs. Babies grow and learn rapidly in their first year, and the books they read should match their interests and abilities. Here are some of the main differences between these stages and the types of books that are suitable for them: • Babies 4-6 months: At this stage, babies can see more colors and details, and they can hold objects with their hands. They are also more interested in sounds and voices, and they may start to babble or imitate sounds. The best books for them are those that have bright colors, simple shapes, high-contrast patterns, and textures that they can touch and feel. They also enjoy books that have rhythmic language, animal sounds, or songs that you can read or sing to them.

What age do babies like touch and feel books? Yung mga sensory books na may textures? Appropriate pa ba siya sa 2 years old? or best siya for younger babies?

8mo ago

Hi Parent! Touch and feel books are not only for younger babies. They can also be appropriate and fun for older babies and toddlers, such as 2 years old.

Anong books ang makakapag sustain ng attention ng toddler? Ambilis kasi nila mainip! Mali for their age ata binabasa kong book. Parang ang tagal namin sa isang page.

8mo ago

Mabilis po talagang mainip ang mga bata for their young age. They are naturally curious and explorative po. I suggest that when you attempt to teach the child reading, choose what you think he is interested in. For instance, if he is into superhero toys, buy books that show superhero characters. One thing more po, try to buy books that have plenty of illustrations with a few words in them muna if they are only around 3 to 5 years old. Also, don't just simply drag them into reading, try to interact with the child when reading a book to help them improve their comprehension and allowing them to ask questions that they are not familiar with in the text they are reading.