Ask the Expert Series: Why is Early Childhood Education Important for my Child?

Hello everyone! We, at the Remote Classroom, are thrilled to meet you through Ask the Expert sessions in app! I am Jenni Foronda, a dynamic leader and the head of Marketing and Business Development at Remote Classroom Australia, a cutting-edge learning platform based in Sydney, with a passion for education and a deep understanding of the evolving landscape of remote learning. Through theAsianparent, excited kaming matulungan kayong mga Mommies to instill in your child the love for learning and set a good foundation for your child so they can succeed long-term in their journey in education. How do I properly prepare my child for a good long-term experience at school? What is Early Childhood Education? Kailangan pa nga ba ng aking anak ng “Early Childhood Education” before papasukin sa School? When is the best time for my child to start? Check out all these questions answered here in the Q&A session. You may still comment your questions (as many as you can) related to early childhood education, preschool, or preparing your child for school in the comment section below, and we'll get to that when we can.

Ask the Expert Series: Why is Early Childhood Education Important for my Child?
15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yung anak ko po kapag tinuturuan ko with toys nagiging interesado sya pero kapag book ang hawak ko hindi po siya nakikinig may certain page lang siya na gusto, kapag nililipat ko umaalis po siya. 2 years old and 4 months na po siya pero wala pa pong buong word na sinasabi except mama. kahit na ganun, gusto ko rin po sana siya turuan ng mga letters, numbers, etc. ano po kaya ang pwede kong gawin para magpay attention siya sa akin kapag book ang gamit ko to teach him.?

Magbasa pa