Looking help for reduce the vomiting

Hi everyone.. anyone taking this multi vitamin from kk? I will vomit after eat this pill, anyone had the same experience with me? Or can share with me how to reduce the vomit after taking this?? Thanks in advance??

Looking help for reduce the vomiting
14 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

I cant take it....when i consulted the doc. They refuse to change coz hb ok n they say...they eill only change the medicine if hb not ok..so i say fine...so i just take obimin n asid folic at the same time n take alot of stuff n veg like bayam n so on to increase my hb...so far so good....seriously i cant take it ..

Baca lagi

Yess sama.. Because ubt ni Ada bau.. Sy lama juga makan.. Dh 7bulan sy trs tukar obimin..ok sedap.. Bru la..kita pun enjoy makan vit utk baby...kalau tak.. Sy igt ubt tu... Sy dh terbayang nk muntah.. Tp ada stgh OK.. Sy x boleh...

Take 2 hours after meals or on empty stomach. It's common to develop nausea and vomitting after taking zincofer. I also cannot tolerate.. so i changed to maltofer tablet (chewable and smaller too). U can get them online/nearest pharmacy

Yup, take before u sleep.. Or otherwise u can chang the vitamin.. I take obimin this moment but my nurse said obimin the nutrition is less than zincofer.. So she suggest metofer.. She said its tast like horlics n we can chew it..

Yes, this time referring to KK. I only get sleepy after taking Zincofer. You can always ask the doctor / nurse to change your supplement since you can't digest it.

Kalau makan waktu pagi try telan dgn jus oren or sunkist or makan ubat tu sebelum tidur. Saya pon kena benda yang lepas tu bagitahu nurse,dia suggestkan cara ni. Menjadi.

Sy pun sama setiap Kali makan pasti muntah..boleh Cuba ambil pil tu dgn jus Oren pastu tidur..boleh kurangkan muntah..skrg sy dah biasa mkn so xde muntah lagi😊

5y ago

kna sntiasa mkn tu. x leh skip cz nutrisi untk bby. sya alhmdulillah xda alahan dgn vit ni. sblum ni msa kna bgi ubt ni ole kk diorg dh bgtw siap2 certain people akn pning2 muntah2. so dorg srnkn amik sblum tdur. at least kna ada alas prut ckitla dlu.. klu x bkesan jga bgtw dktr kot2 buleh tukr ngn vit lain.

I had this problem before.. So doc gv me iberet folic.. Nw i cn tk it n not vomiting at ol.. Mayb u try to ask ur doc whether they can change the medi or not..

yes i also vomit then i change to multofer. Eat this pill with orange juice it can reduce your vomit

u should tell your nurse at kk..so that they can refer you to the doctor..to change to other pill that suitable for you