Why must there be sarcastic rude people on this app

This app is for everyone to ask questions on their concerns, their doubts, to gain more knowledge, or want advises. Thats why they ask, thats why they post it here. Because we dont know and we want to know. Other than asking the doctors or gynae, we also want to know experiences from others that have went thru the same. Be it first time mum, pregnant ladies, non pregnant ladies, dads etc. we are all still learning, not everyone knows what you know. But i dont get why some people are so rude, petty, sarcastic when replying. Replying like “you dont know meh” “how come you dont know” “you should know” “how is that even a question” “relax lah” etc etc replies of those tones. If you have nothing nice to say or advises, better keep your fingers off this app. I post alot of questions here, as i want to know more from experienced mums or pregnant ladies. But i notice that quite a few will always reply very sarcastic. Why is it so hard for you to be nice ? Pls dont bash. Sincerely, First time mum.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

recently there has been a lot of such comments. I feel sad also even though I wasnt the one who posted the questions. be nice and sensitive, most of us here are moms / TTC, and going through a tough time already. we dont need more criticism or negativity. this is supposed to be a place we can get support from. so those of you who have posted insensitive or unhelpful comments, please refrain from commenting if your comment is not going to be supportive or helpful. any basic common sense question or complicated questions are concerns from a person who is going through challenging times. "how can you not know this?" or "relax lah" etc is not helping. can always comment something kinder or just dont comment if you have nothing good to contribute....

Read more

Hey dear, please dont be upset. Sometimes people think that all FIRST TIME mum/dad knows everything. If such rude comments or replies doesn't suits you or not to your liking, please do block or delete comment. You can also join other group chat/whatsapp group/telegram group that you think are much more safe, better helpful. I believe this app is worldwide (pardon me if it is incorrect) But let's be nice here on this apps. No matter how many kids we have or even TTC parents, please be nice. Nothing nice to say, dont comment. I agree with you but on the other hand just use other platforms to seek advice and don't bother the unnecessary remarks/comments.

Read more

I just ignore or block users that I don’t wanna see (especially those that spam and comment for the sake of getting the monthly rewards). Don’t let them affect you, this is a large community platforms, there are many other nice mummies and daddies out there, don’t let the bad apples ruin it for you. Sometimes, there are older people (40-50s) that are replying so their way of talking might be more direct but no harm. Sometimes my aunties also like to use those “lah lor lol” I just last seen them 😅.

Read more

Well, just my 2 cents, some questions are worth bashing a little. Eg. Asking ppl whether no condom is good enough to stay pregnant free 😐 Does pull out method work. TBH, it’s so irresponsible and pretty much ignorance, to rely on strangers, probably non medical professionals, in family planning matters. Is this a joke to them? And it spreads wrong sexual educational information too. These ppl need a knock on the head to wake up

Read more

exactly! some people just don't understand that asking someone with the same issues/experiences helps better than a doc who only had medical knowledge. The way they live their life is so pathetic. Jokes on them! dont have to be mad at such jokers! better to spend our precious time on our babies😊

VIP Member

I really went back to all my answers and tried to see if i was impolite! I'm sorry for ur experience, hope we all do better here and in life too. Its already so tough being a mom we dont need the evilness. Hugs 🤗

Sometimes, ppl are quick in replying, maybe can’t stand why such basic common sense questions were being asked in the first place, out of panic? Just saying.

if one is so easily bothered by the comments then they should just block the user or ignore the comments, right? :)

I’ve also received very sarcastic remarks from ppl on this app. Just don’t let them bother you.

I agree with this alot!!