WORKING AT HOME & BREASTFEEDING MOMMA

Ever since I got pregnant with my first child, naghahanap na talaga ako ng stable na homebased job. I've tried everything pero hindi talaga enough yung nakikita ko. Then my brother na house husband found a job at 51talk. It's a homebased english teacher for chinese kids & adults. I already saw it before but I was hesitant to apply because of the 50/50 good and bad reviews. But I got pregnant again, my husband and I need both need to work to sustain our needs. So I applied in 51talk. The process was very easy and short. I got hired in less than a week. It was the best decision ever. I have flexible teaching hours. I can work and take care of my two kids at the same time (1 toddler & 1 newborn). I really want to share this to all mothers out there even the husbands. This is the best homebased job for me. Yung mga lessons na naituturo mo na lesson for the kids, maituturo mo rin sa anak mo. They will give you lesson materials so you won't need to worry about that you just need: • Fast internet connection • Laptop • Good lighting • Headset with noise cancellation feature • Stuffed toy or any teaching aids I only work part time. From 5:00pm-11:30pm (with breaks) so it's about 5 and a half hours a day. I earn 18k a month. What more pa kung full time diba? I'm not usually the type of person na magpopost ng ganito pero gusto ko talaga ishare ito kasi sobrang nagwork sa akin. So to all parents who wants to work but can't leave their child at home. This is for you! For faster processing and to be prioritized, apply here. Click or copy paste the link: https://www.51talk.com/ph/landing_refer.php?refer=5128910

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Try ko mommy chase, sana makapasa. Im not good in english.

5y ago

Anyway, goodluck! ❤️