95 Replies

Destini I feel is better last week my lo diaper rash was bad due to diarrhoea apply that heal fast but it's too thick for daily use. I'm using organic diaper rash cream for my loif there's no diaper rash. I feel destiniwis too creamy you just press a little little bit you can cover the whole butt and you also need a longer time to spread evenly to see the butt.

I used Drapolene - loved it. When my son was born, his skin was very sensitive. Whenever we spotted any sign of redness in his diaper area, we applied Drapolene Cream. It helped to prevent and treated nappy rash. Proved to be very effective. By the next diaper change, the redness would have disappeared or at least lessened. I highly recommend it.

I recommend natural based ingredients diaper cream, MooGoo Nappy Balm. Apart from its safe ingredients (can be swallowed), it is very effective to heal and prevent diaper rashes. My son got fungal infection on his butt and after few days of using it cleared totally. You can get it from Spring Maternity and it costs about $27.

i use extra virgin coconut oil too n my lo never had diaper rash. It's really good n i know it's safe. i feel it's better than store bought ones as those will definitely contain preservatives and chemicals. i use it on my nipples too n they have been sore but never cracked or bled.

Personally I prefer desiring. It works like magic for me or rather my kids. There was an occasion where the nappy rash was super bad and once I apply it, it went off within 3 days. To me this is a miracle cos I had tried some other brands for a week and it doesnt help at all.

I personally prefer Desitin. Been using for all my 4 kids and it worked well on them. Think there is a blue colour one which is more creamy and the purple coloured one which is less creamy. I used both before but for effectiveness, the purple ones work wonders.

My doctor recommended desitin when my son had diaper rash when he was 2 weeks old. Use the blue desitin which is less strong for younger babies. Worked like magic for my son. Redness and rashes came down after the first use and were completely gone after 24 hours.

We use drapolen after every diaper change, just thin layer will do. If we spot some redness we will apply thin layer of blue desitin. personally i prefer drapolen as desitin is quite sticky & dry.

I used desitin, blue and purple type and bepathen. But when my kids have a bad case of diaper rash, my pd gives a concoction of cream and another OTC cream, diapo diaper cream.

I use California Baby Diaper creams. I find this the most effective . Within a day or two the rashes will clear. I use it for cuts also. Also because my kids have eczema ..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles