Playmat

Doing a survey. Is playmat useful? Do u buy for your Lo? How long did u use the playmat?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yea I bought different types of thick foldable/ bumper playmat and lay them around the house because my parents keep nagging. 1. Around his sleep area to prevent him from hitting his head whenever he jailbreak. He enjoys rolling on the mat too. 2. In the living room to cushion his falls and softens all the sounds from him throwing his toys. 3. Old people and I feel more comfortable to sit on the mat when playing with him 😂

Read more
Super Mum

I know I’m the anomaly here, but my almost 4 year old daughter still plays on her playmat surrounded by the playpen. It’s her kingdom. Haha. She also jumps and rolls and plays with her younger sister on it.

VIP Member

Yes. Still using after 20 months. My house is ceramic so rather hard and uncomfy to sit. With the playmat, she can sit there and play. I got it new at a very good price from carousell.

Super Mum

I use those interlocking foam tiles, it's more flexible and can shape it to the room shape. Looks cute and definitely useful since baby keeps running and falling!

VIP Member

It is actually useful, especially when the baby is learning to crawl. And you can join your LO too. I believe it can be useful until about 2 years.

Yes parklon work for us there are many occasion my girl fell from sofa and etc luckily got covered well with the playmat highly recommend

I have the XPE (cheapest but lousiest), IKEA playmats, and Parklon Bubble. They all serve different purposes

VIP Member

Yes, it’s useful because it can help cushion any falls and cleaner

Super Mum

Yes. Users for at least 1 year for baby to roll crawl

VIP Member

Yes it’s very useful .. u can use until 2 to 3 yrs