air con

Does your lo sleep in air con room all the time? Will it be bad like next time lo body cannot take/use to sg weather heat w/o aircon?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My LO has been sleeping in air con room since birth. It's not a good thing for them since they might have sinus next time. I don't really have a choice because he'll wake up in sweat crying like crazy. Maybe try to cool the room down before offing it so it'll be more comfortable for your LO if he/she isn't so cranky like mine?

Read more
VIP Member

I normally switch on ac only night time .. day time I allow him to sleep on fan only .. but it does not show much difference on them .. they can play in hot weather to but we r the parents only most concern abt it

My Lo sleeps in aircon, even during the day. I tried using the fan only but he cant fall asleep without the aircon. But my aircon is usually at 27•, together with a speed 1 fan.

I only on the air con at night when it's really warm like lately. else, I don't aircon. don't want her to get too used to it that she cannot sleep without it

Super Mum

We do without the aircon day and night most of the time except on very hot nights that reaches 30°C so that baby can get used to this whenever she goes.

Not all the time, and even if we do use it we try to keep it moderate as we don’t want her to be over reliant in the future.

My kids don't sleep with the aircon as they have sensitive airways. If your baby is sensitive, the dry air might affect them.

Im using portable aircon .. If too cold i will change to normal fan and if too hot will change back to aircon..

VIP Member

Hi... I only let my LO sleep with aircon at night. During the day, LO sleep with fan circulating and natural breeze

Sleep using fan. My lo has sinus issues ever since birth to 1 yr old due to aircon.