confinement in air con

Hi mummies do you do your confinement in aircon? Coz not washing hair for a month, to prevent perspiration

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I had strict confinement and I follow it. I guess have to depend on individual if you want to follow fully. I can say no regret cos my mummy friends mostly who did not follow full had aches here and there after 6 month pp. I did not have Aircon during the day even at night with Aircon on at cooling temperature like 27 degree. I gave birth in April super warm keep sweating but not choice I endure it.

Read more
4y ago

Hello, did your child also sleeps in non ac room together with u during confinement? Isit okay? Will they feel too warm? Because u will have to swaddle them too right? Will it be too warm for them?

Yes i on aircon at night, i never wash my hair since 1st September till now but i am using confinement dry shampoo is in powder form to reduce the oil, odour and itchy. i sweat a lot during confinement but i shower my body with either warm water or warm herbs water.

It’s ok to do in aircon room but can’t set your room temperature lower than 25 deg Celcius. For hair washing, you can opt for dry shampoo or use herbal bath so you can wash your body and hair.

VIP Member

You can definitely wash your hair & bathe according to TCM. Practise basic hygiene. Just ensure bath water is warm, and hair is fully dried immediately after bathing.

Yes at night with temperature set at 27 degree and not blowing to you directly. You may wash hair with warm water and make sure to dry your hair thoroughly.

VIP Member

Yes I on aircon every night and some afternoon when I nap. I still wash my hair but only every 2-3 days with warm herbal water.

Yes, in the air-con room for the whole confinement period. Bought a wind deflector for the aircon to prevent direct blowing.

I will shower daily using herbal bath for hygiene purpose.. a/c turned on too 😅

Yes , in the aircon room. And I’ll wash hair few days once

VIP Member

yes! I washed my hair every 3-4 days when I rly can't tahan LOL