170 Replies

SSD Super Chemical Solution For Sale +27839387284 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Carletonville, Germiston, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Mafikeng, Pretoria, Randburg, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Soweto, Springs, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Durban, Empangeni, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Ulundi, Umlazi, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, Jagersfontein, Kroonstad, Odendaalsrus, Parys, Phuthaditjhaba, Sasolburg, Virginia, Welkom, Giyani, Lebowakgomo, Musina, Phalaborwa, Polokwane, Seshego, Sibasa, Emalahleni, Nelspruit, Secunda, Standerton, Klerksdorp, Mahikeng, Mmabatho, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg, Bellville, Cape Town, Constantia, George, Hopefield, Oudtshoorn, Paarl, Simon’s Town, Stellenbosch, Swellendam, Worcester, Alice, Butterworth, East London, Graaff-Reinet, Grahamstown, King William’s Town, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Uitenhage, Zwelitsha. Contact: Morris +27839387284 Or Email: mulanidoctor87@gmail.com for More Information. https://ssduniversalchemicalsolution.blogspot.com We have chemical laboratory like Vectrol paste/Tebi-Manetic solution/Castro X oxide, activation powder for cleaning all Technicians based in South Africa incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution. We Sale Chemicals SSD Solution kinds of deafced currency based on the year of the money. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly either by a machine based on the year of production. Our Chemicals is 100% pure.We clean all types of black note or deface note, anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning deafced currency process. We offer many and automatic machines with our technicians to do the large preservation jobs to client countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE (STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced currency, cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes, Cleaning black money +27839387284, Vectrol Paste Chemical +27839387284. Contact: Morris +27839387284 Or Email: mulanidoctor87@gmail.com for More Information. https://ssduniversalchemicalsolution.blogspot.com

Breastfeeding during the first 3 months after giving birth has no effect on weight. Large research reviews all find that breastfeeding does lead to greater weight loss at 6 months after birth, but that the amount lost is so tiny as to be trivial: Breastfeeding mothers shed an extra 1-2 lbs on average–provided they breastfed for at least 6 months. While women burn between 400-560 extra calories a day breastfeeding during the first 6 months after giving birth, our appetites also increase and we sleep less, so our body does not burn down the fats and we keep the weight. https://expectingscience.com/2015/11/20/dont-expect-breastfeeding-to-help-you-shed-your-baby-weight/

It does actually! I love breastfeeding! I was always 50 then when preg I became heaviest at 67kg. Right after giving birth I was abt 60 n breastfeeding helped a lot. I dropped my weight within a mth back to 50-51 n I've been breastfeeding for half a year alr. It still helps me maintain tis weight despite not dieting. After you have your baby, however, if what you eat is varied and well balanced, breastfeeding can help you lose your pregnancy weight without compromising either your health or your baby's by dieting. And you naturally burn calories to make breast milk every time you nurse. So breastfeeding ftw!:)

I do see myself losing abit of weight, even though I eat a lot and tend to be hungry in the wee hour. But I do not gain any weight ( that's the best part about breast feeding isn't it ? ) You don't see the weight lost immediately ! It's actually rather slow, I've breast fed my girl for 1year, have not reach my pre-pregnancy weight yet but lost a total of 5-6kg through out the year without any diet

Yes and No It really depends on individuals. Some people who breastfeed loses alot of weight while some don't. When you say breastfeeding is latching on or pumping exclusively? I believe this plays a difference as I lost weight by latching on and not exclusively pumping. During pumping sessions, I put on weight.

VIP Member

Depend, but at least, i'm still maintaining the weight, as breastfeeding tend to make me hungry, hence i will have lots of small meal, if don't eat, can feel my heart is burning instead. But bad is after stop breastfeeding the appetite is still big, hence took time to change the habit back.

i would say yes or no.. there is not 1 answer to this question. some of my friend lose alot of weight when bf (no control over eating). but for me, i gain weight when bf as i tend to eat some snack after bf as i feel super hungry.. and that's what causes me to gain weight..

Breastfeeding does burn extra calories — approximately 850 calories a day, to be exact. But losing weight while breastfeeding is rarely a given because breastfeeding makes moms hungrier. And hungry new moms tend to satisfy their cravings with simple carbohydrates.

Yes it did. I haven't got time to monitor my weight but with the look of my old clothes (including the ones when I wasn't pregnant yet) they were all loose now. So, yea. I guess I really did lose weight. And my collar bone is now showing. Haha!

No not for me. I put on weight when I was breast feeding n the increase was zzzz. But the moment I stopped bf, my weight has been on a downward trend. Almost 1 year after I've stopped bf, I've lost ard 20kg but still like 5kg away from my pre preg weight

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles